I have neglected this blog for awhile because I have been busy doing other things. Not a good reason because when I do that my weight and me become last priority. I need to be first. It's amazing what happens when you take care of yourself first. It seems like everything else just comes in to balance. Life has been stressful lately but the stress is slowly going away. Thanks goodness.
I hurt my IT Band on my legs and it's been really hard to workout. To workout is so painful that I just have to stop. I have been going to Physical Therapy for it and it's so great. Just remember to stretch after you exercise. I can't tell you how important that is. If I just would have stretched a little bit I wouldn't be in this position.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment