Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I have really been neglecting this blog. With trying to get the house ready to sell and everything elset that seems to come up.  I have forgot about this.

I have had some great accomplisments lately and then not some so great ones. 

I have lost 70 pds!  I didn't make my goal of 160 by my Dr's appointment this month.  So I am hoping that in the next two weeks I can make it somewhat close to it.  But I have been really bad this past week.  So we will see how things go this week and next week.  I have about a week and a half to get about 27 pds off.  We shall see how it goes.

While on my trip to Utah I made a great stride to me.  I was wearing a size 18 and it was getting really loose. Loose to the point I could slide my pants off without undoing them. LOL  Anyways, I decided to try on a 16.  Well the 16 fit good but was still a bit big.  I waited a couple of days and decided that I would try on a 14. I was thinking that it wasn't going to fit.  BUT TO MY SURPRISE!  IT DID!  I am now in a size 14 Jean.  I haven't wore a 14 since after I had Melody which is almost 11 yrs.

It was so exciting to go home and so my family what I have done.  They were all shocked along with many of my friends.  It so great to have the support from your family and friends. 

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! Yay Sherrie, isn't it amazing when you can start putting on smaller sizes? I was always shocked when I tried on a new size and it too seemed loose! I was just cleaning out my closet last night and had a grand time trying on all my clothes from last year... I was totally amazed at the massive amount of space between me and the clothes! You are doing so awesome, just keep up the great work at let your body lose at the pace that it's meant too, just take care of yourself and your body will end up where it's supposed to! :)

    ReplyDelete