Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am having a really bad time right now.  There is some chocolate chips in my pantry that are begging to be made into cookies.  LOL  I am trying to ignore them and hoping they will just disappear.  Plus I have banana's that are calling my name as well to be made into banana bread.  OH the joy's of  being an emotional eater.

I think the worse part of the month is when my lovely friend comes.  I want to eat chocolate so bad! I think that is why the cookies are calling my name.  I would fix them if I knew I could eat one and be just satisfied. But I know myself. I will eat one or two every time I go into the kitchen.

You know I was just thinking about this as I was typing this last sentence.  I get really upset at my kids for eating all the cookies.  But why do I get upset?  I think the reason is because I won't have anything to comfort me.  Not really sure why.  I should make them for my kids and let them eat them all. Why am I so worried about if they eat them all? Hum I really need to ponder on this on.

No comments:

Post a Comment