Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Are you an workout freak? How do you tell if you are one?  Is it when you want to exercise all day long. LOL  Spending more than 2 hours working out?  Hum I wonder if I qualify.  I crave working out.  I LOVE IT!  Which is so funny for me to say.  If you would have asked me a year ago if I liked working out my answer would have been, "When I start to exercise I get sick so I just quit." LOL  NOW I would say I am additced to working out. I work out for an hour to an hour and a half in the morning and then I walk in the afternoons to get the kids from school which may be about a hour or longer.   I LOVE IT! I LOVE my new body.  The other day I stood in front of the mirror and realize that there is no longer this fat chick hanging on in there.  There is this beautiful young skinny girl.  I looked at her and was surprised to realize it was the image I have had in my mind for years!  I feel so alive and so youthful.  The other best part is the fact that I only  way about 10pds heavier than my husband. HEHE Don't you tell him that.  The other best thing is that for the first time in 16 yrs of Michael and I being together he was able to pick me up.  Just not pick me up and put me down but pick me up and carry me! LOL  It was the best feeling in the world!  I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment