Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Friday, June 4, 2010

I have FINALLY DONE IT!  I have ran my first mile outside!  I am so proud of myself.  I would have never imagined myself doing this a year ago.  I thought I was happy with my life I had.  Boy was I wrong!  I love my new body and my new life it has given to me. 

I would have never thought that I would have liked to run but I do! It's exhilarating! Although you feel like you will die but once you are done it's like an energy that just surges through your body!  I guess they call that adrenaline! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Sherrie, I just noticed this blog on the side of your family blog. I am amazed at the energy and the pay off you've had working at this. You are truly amazing! You look Great! I know you will reach your goal.
    Lynette

    ReplyDelete