Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I know that I post monthly photos at the bottom, but this month I was looking at my past photos and it just took me by surprise how much I REALLY did weigh.  So I thought I would share them with you.  In 9 months I have went from being 255 to 168.  That is a loss of 87 pds. My weight loss has slowed down but it's okay.  I still have a ways to go but not as far as I did when I started this journey.  I can now run 2 miles everyday and am working on running 3 and more.  I ran my first 5 k over the 4th of July weekend. It was a great accomplishment in my books.

Anyways, Here are the before and after photos.  I sure like the person in the after photos so much more! LOL

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Because of going through the same surgery, I completely admire and understand how difficult but rewarding this journey is. When I read your post about running a mile without stopping, I've made it my goal to do the same. I never took up running - but I'm going to try it. Miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete