Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Saturday I had the opportunity to have a few free hours.  So I took that opportunty to go to Kohl's and look around. I wasn't going to buy anything just wanted to look. I found some awesome deals on the clearance rack.  Plus the sizes were sizes that I haven't worn since I was really young! LOL   I have been wearing a size 14 since March.  Well I am now wearing a size 12!!!!!  Can you believe that?  A SIZE 12!

I am so loving it!

The other great thing lately is the fact that I way about the same as my dear sweet husband. LOL  I am hoping to soon be under him. HEHE!  But we shall see.

I see my Dr at the end of August and I am hoping to have lost 20 pds by then.  We shall see how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment