So things have been up and down for awhile. I did get the month of June and lost 10 pds. During July I gained about 7 pds since Michael left. Which is so not good because I see my Dr at the end of August. I had him take out some fluid in band and I think it was the wrong thing to do. I am so out of control. I am still exercising but things are not going all that good. I think I need to up my exercise and start working out two times a day.
I am a emotional eater and it's been so hard for me lately. Things get really stressful and I turn to food that I know will give me comfort. BIG MISTAKE! So I have been elimating those items out of my house. I have two months to get 30 pds off. I want to be down to my goal weight by the time my 1 yr anniversay comes from having my surgery. So I have till October 7th to get that done. I want to be 140 by October 7th! Today I am at 170.
If you read this please leave me a message of email me some in couragement. With Michael being gone it's so much harder to be good! LOL I need all the support I can get these days.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sherrie, you are such an inspiration to me! Thanks for sharing your journey. It's a brave thing to do! It sounds like another trip to Kohl's or just shopping in general should be on your agenda. When you look in the mirror in the store changing room, just think about how good you look now, what progress you have made in your health, how you feel, WHAT SIZE YOU ARE NOW compared to where you started less than a year ago!!! You are doing awesome! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteSherrie,
ReplyDeleteYou look AMAZING!! You have worked so hard, and I am so proud of you! I know how hard it can be to get over emotional eating (I am a emotional eater), but you CAN do it. Think positive and think of the end result, your 140 pds!! Your husband is gone, you take care of your 4 children, hold everything together and still find time to exercise!! Your awesome! Your such a inspiration to me!! :) Take it ONE day at a time and I promise you will get wherever you want to be!!!! :)
Love,
Melissa
Oh, and I think you should run the 5K race next Saturday. It is on base. I you want info call me and I will give it to you. I am running the 10K, so we could support each other!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Melissa