I have actually went back to the gym 2 this week. It's great to finally get back on track. Now if I can just get my eating under control things will be great! But it's going to happen. I have 2 weeks to get some more weight off.
Today I did 32 mintues on the treadmill 2.32 miles 307.8 calories. Rode the bike for 28 mintues, 7.88 miles and 204.8 calories.
I think I am going to start writing on here what I eat. I really need to get back on track of writitng down my food. That is what is killing me!
So here it goes, Hopefully this will make me accountable for what I am putting in my mouth.
Breakfast- Protein Drink 8oz 100 calories
Lunch Protein Drink
Dinner- Salad from mazziso's
Icream cone from braums
milky way candy bar
I can't believe i had the last two items. SO UPSET With my self!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment