Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Things haven't been going all that great lately for me.  I have been struggling really bad.  But I will overcome this.  I have to!  I WANT TOO!

One of the things that has been on mind lately is this,  Why was it so easy to give up soda? One day it was done.  Never looked back.  Now why can't I do that with sweets, candy, chocolate, ice cream, chips, crackers?  Why can't I just let go and never look back?

One day I will find the answer and move on!  Right now, I am just putting one foot in front of the other and trying to get over this hill that I have placed in front of me.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it. If it is hard to give them totally up, maybe find a compromise. Eat them less and find healthier versions to make. :)

    ReplyDelete