Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I have been so bad about posting on here. I need to be better about it.  Things have been going great. I am now down to 208.2.  It feels so great to see that I am getting the weight off.  I have roughly 70 pds to go.  I have lost 46.8 so far. It will be amazing to see what I can do in the coming months.

One of the things that I have been throwing around is doing a marathon.  So hopefully we can get a draw into the St.George Marathon.  I am so nervous.  Who runs 26.2 miles?  I have a lot of training to do between now and then.  I can't even run a mile right now.  The other day I ran for 4 minutes straight. It felt good but by then my knees were killing me.



My friend Jenn Reed gave me this website, http://www.c25k.com/ I am going to download it and get busy.  First thing, is I need to buy a good pair of running shoes.  So that's all I want for my birthday that is coming up in a month.  A good pair of running shoes.

So  I have exactly 296 days to get ready for this.  So Here I go!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your link on your main blog, Sherrie, and think this is awesome! What a great way to share with everyone. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete