Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!
Daily Weight Loss
3/7/11...173.2...81.8 lbs total
3/6/11...170.2...84.8 lbs total
3/5/11...168.6...86.4 lbs total
3/4/11...168.6...86.4 lbs total
3/3/11...170.2...84.8 lbs total
3/2/11...170.2...84.8 lbs total
3/1/11...174.4...80.6 lbs total
2/28/11...173.2...81.8 lbs total
2/27/11...172.6...82.4lbs total
2/26/11...170.4...84.6lbs total
2/25/11...170.0...85.0lbs total
2/24/11...171.2...83.4lbs total
2/23/11...171.4...83.6 lbs total
1/27/11...166.0...89 lbs total
1/26/11...167.4...87.6 lbs total
1/25/11...169.0...86.0 lbs total
1/24/11...171.4...83.6 lbs total
1/23/11...170.4...84.6 lbs total
1/22/11...170.0...85 lbs total
1/21/11...170.4...84.6 lbs total
1/20/11...170.2..84.8 lbs total
1/19/11...168.2...86.8 lbs total
1/18/11...169.2...85.8 lbs total
8/10/10...169.2...85.8 lbs total
8/09/10...170.8...84.2 lbs total
8/08/10...170.2...84.8 lbs total
8/07/10...171.4...83.6 lbs total
8/06/10...170.8...84.2 lbs total
7/15/10...169.6...85.4 lbs total
7/14/10...168.0...87.0 lbs total
7/13/10...168.4...86.6 lbs total
7/12/10...168.0...87.0 lbs total
7/11/10...169.2..85.8 lbs total
6/04/10...173.0...81.0 lbs total
5/13/10...172.2...82.8 lbs total
5/12/10...174.8...80.2 lbs total
5/11/10...175.4...79.6 lbs total
5/10/10...176.2...78.8 lbs total
5/09/10...175.6...79.4 lbs total
5/08/10...176.6...78.4 lbs total
5/07/10...177.2..77.8 lbs total
5/06/10...177.8...77.2 lbs total
5/05/10...177.4...77.6 lbs total
5/04/10...175.2...79.8 lbs total
5/03/10...178.6...76.4 lbs total
5/02/10...178.8...76.2 lbs total
4/29/10...183.2...71.8 lbs total
4/19/10...175.0...80.0 lbs total
4/18/10...177.0...78.0 lbs total
4/17/10...178.8...76.2 lbs total
4/13/10...180.0...75.0 lbs total
4/12/10...183.6...71.4 lbs total
4/11/10...182.2...72.8 lbs total
4/10/10...183.6...71.4 lbs total
4/09/10...183.0...72.0 lbs total
3/07/10...188.8...66.2 lbs total
2/24/10...191.0...64.0 lbs total
2/21/10...192.2...62.8 lbs total
2/08/10...194.8...60.2 lbs total
2/07/10...194.8...60.2 lbs total
2/06/10...196.0...59.0 lbs total
2/05/10...196.0...59.0 lbs total
2/04/10...196.6...58.4 lbs total
2/03/10...196.2...58.8 lbs total
2/02/10...196.8...58.2 lbs total
2/01/10...198.0...57.0 lbs total
1/31/10...198.4...56.6 lbs total
background
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Wow am I in BIG TROUBLE or what! All those goodies and being snowed in, did me no good! That's okay because I can still make my goal! I WILL MAKE MY GOAL! 199 by January 1st!
For as long as I can remember I was always heavy. I did loose some weight in High School right around my Jr year. I was looking pretty good then. I felt great and my attitude changed a lot. Then after graduating High school life changed. College, working and then getting married and then followed by 4 wonderful kids. Somewhere in there I lost myself. I didn't care any more who I was. I was always embarrassed to go to Military functions or any function Military or not with Michael because he is this skinny guy and then there was his wife. The typical Military Wife! I don't want to be that anymore.
So to change this pattern on September 7,2009 I walked into Dr. Warnock's office in Wichita Falls Texas and change that process. I started my process of having the Lapband surgery that day. It has forever changed my life. I am so grateful for Dr. Warnock and Michael for their great support. That day I made a committment to him, Michael and Myself that it would change. On October 7,2009 I had my surgery.
My Goal
My Goal weight is to be 130-140. Somewhere around there but most important I want to be healthy, happy, strong and spiritually sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment