Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Converstations with myself

Lately while working out I have been giving up. Complaining that this hurts or that hurts. I just can't do it. It makes for a really hard and long workout. My heart just wasn't in to it. Don't get me wrong. I love working out and have rarely missed a day of it. It's amazing how much energy you get from it. Even if I have only had 3+ hours of sleep for working the night before.

Anyways, this morning at the gym we got there at 8, which happened to be the perfect time since around 8:30/9am everyone was there. LOL One lady said that she was there to get her workout in so she could eat more at Thanksgiving. LOL Carmen and I just laughed. So As I was doing the elliptical this morning I was into about 2 minutes and I was already giving up. Don't know what it is but lately it just seems to hard. So in my head came this conversation.

Weak Sherrie- Man my knees and thighs are hurting.
Strong Sherrie- Oh be quiet and just get going it's only been 2 minutes
Weak Sherrie- I just don't know if I can do this today. Maybe I will go 5 minutes then do the rest on the bike
Strong Sherrie- NO, YOU are going to do this! YOU HAVE TO DO THIS! Do you want to be Fat all your life?
Weak Sherrie- No I don't want to be fat. But it hurts
Strong Sherrie- Look at that you just past 10 minutes! YOU CAN DO THIS!

At that point I was like WOW I can do this and my legs aren't killing anymore. So off I went. Finish 25 minutes on the there and by that last minute my legs were like lead but I felt great! I burned 210 calories and went 1.64 miles. I was quite proud of myself. Then I went and rode the bike for 20 minutes and went 5.01 miles on there. Don't know why it is that I like the bike so much better but I do. Maybe I will ask Santa for a bike and bike trailer so that I can enjoy that. Or just wait until my birthday to get it. Who knows!

Anyway, it was good day working out and I am glad that I went! I am glad that I go everyday! It makes me feel so much better about myself and about getting my life back.

I see Dr. Warnock tomorrow and hoping that my progress is enough for him. I am happy about it but was wishing to be a lot lower than I am. I was so hoping to be under 200. But I will get there and I will celebrate the day I do! I can't remember the last time I was under 200. I am actually 3 pds shy of being at my pre-pregnancy weight with Samuel. That was 11 yrs ago. It's amazing how I have just let myself go. I love the new me.

Yes as I was getting ready for church I was like, you know what, I haven't tried on my Khaki shirt to see if I fit in it. So I was like I am going to try it on. The last time I wore that was almost 4 yrs ago. I put it on and was like WOW! It fits and is tight in only one spot. My hips! Blast those hips! But everywhere else was loose and looked good. So after putting them on I had a red button down shirt that I love and haven't been able to wear because of the weight. I decided to try it onto. BOY that shirt fit good. It's almost to big. No more bulging around my chest area and it was so nice that I wore that and my black skirt. It's so nice to be able to wear clothes that have been hanging in my closet forever. I bought a new pair of pants a week ago or so and I was surprised at how they fit me. I was wearing between a 20w to 22w. I bought a pair of 18 w and I think I am going to try to see If I can fit into a regular 18. I am hoping to head into work early tomorrow so I can do that. If not then I will do it on my break. LOL If I can fit into that I will be on cloud 9! I haven't' worn a normal 18 for almost 10+ yrs. I will be so happy! Will let you know what happens!

Here's to a new and healthy ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment