Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Journey

I am starting this blog as a journal about my personal struggles with weight loss. I have struggles for years to lose weight. As a child I can remember being overweight and being teased by my family and friends. It was really hard and took a big emotional toll on my life. I have let it affect me in many ways.

But now I am taking back control of my life. I started my weight loss journey almost 3 yrs ago. Krista (SIL) and I started a Yahoo group to help us keep track of progress. I am really sad to say that I didn't take full advantage at that point. Doesn't help that I also had two babies too. LOL

I really think that you HAVE to be ready in all ways to finally make that decision that it's time. Some people look at you and wonder why you haven't done anything to change this course. When you are raised a certain why that's how you continue until something new is introduced.

So you will find my ups and downs. What my feelings are for the day. And many more things. I am hoping this will help me defeat the demons inside that want to win so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment