Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Working out

I have always hated working out. It seems that everyone time I would start a work out program something would happen. Like I get sick or just things would come up.

Well this time around my workouts come first! I try to get in at least my Biggest loser video while Laurel is taking her nap in the morning. She is such a great baby. Sarah usually joins me in doing the exercises and it's so cute to watch her. Boy why didn't I do this with Samuel and Melody.

I have found that I really enjoy making my body strong and healthy! I love the fact that I am getting addicted. I try to figure out how I can work all this exercise into my day. Workout in the morning, walk to get the kids, a workout in the evening. Haven't gotten the workout in the evening down yet but boy I need too.

I love how my body is starting to crave the exercise. It's like it's addicted to it. Just like I was addicted to Dr. Pepper and all that junk food. LOL

I have even found that I enjoy some exercise that I thought I would never like. One is running! When I first started I couldn't even make it to the next street down. Last week, I was close to running a mile! Boy what a feeling it was. No wonder Michael loves to run. One day I will run by his side and be the happiest person in the world.

Exercise is worth it!
FIT FEELS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment