SO I haven't been really good about posting on here. But that is going to change.
Today so far has been an okay day. Per Dr's orders I have to weight myself each morning to see how my weight is going. Somedays are better than others. Like for instance today is not good. I gained a pound. So I am in a time out! Which means, 3 protein drinks and water for the day. I feel like I am always in time out sometimes. I get off a time out and then go back in it. UGH! I can be frstrating at times. But If I would just learn my lesson and listen to my body then I wouldn't be in time out all the time. LOL
I haven't exercised yet today but It will get done. I usually do the Biggest loser video while Laurel is sleeping but today I wanted to hit the gym but that it not going to happen either. So it will be the video and then walking to get the kids from school. It may be cold but I have to do it!
Tonight for FHE we are suppose to be going to the track but I don't think that will be happening. So we will the Biggest Loser Video as a family tonight.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment