I love when Sarah gets a hold of the camera. She took this picture of me yesterday. It made me take a few glances at it. I see someone who has been sad and depressed for many years because of her weight. But I see a light in her eyes that life is coming back into it. She seems happier and healthier.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
I posted my new monthly photos at the bottom. I for some reason didnt' see much change when looking at them the first glance. But now that I have put them on here and have compared them to the previous months. I am getting smaller! It's such a good feeling to know that even though I have been really struggling with my weight and food lately. I guess the reason I am really concerned with it is I have my 6 week check up on Wednesay and I know what he is going to say to me. The bad thing is I can't say anything. I did it all and have regretted it everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sherrie! I am so proud of you, and inspired too! You have always been beautiful but I love seeing you smile! Congratulations!
ReplyDeletebtw...that was me, Jen Reed, that made that comment. It doesn't show authors?
ReplyDeleteThanks JENN! I went and changed the setting hopefully it will show now.
ReplyDelete