Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

 This is not usual for me to be posting on here twice in one day. LOL

But I feel I needed to share this and have it for future reference when I have another day like today.
So like I said I just felt like not exercising at all today.  In all reality I didn't want to do anything at all! I just wanted to be lazy today.  Well, that's when I know I need it the most! So I go to work even with having Sarah and Laurel both up from naps. I did the whole video and was surprise how easy adding week 3 was to the workout. The whole video seems to fly right by.Doesn't seem like I workout for 50 minutes! I love it when my kids join me in working out. Although I think Laurel will think twice now after having a upcut punch take to her head.LOL She totally walked right in front of me when I did. Luckily I didn't hit her too hard. LOL

I feel so good right now! It's what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment