Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Dr. Appointment went great!  When he walked in he was like Sherrie you get an A+! That's makes me feel great when he says that.  We talked about some problems I have been having and he just reassured me that if I just keep doing what I am everything will be okay.

He also told me that he was going to set a goal for me.  When I reach 160, he will take out my port that I have to fill the lapband and put in a smaller one.  PLUS... he will do a tummy tuck to take all the fat off my STOMACH! Tummy tuck here I COME!!!!  I figured if I keep the rate of weight loss I am going on right now. I will be having that sugery in April!  It would be so nice to not to have all the fat hanging on.  It would be nice to have a flat stomach for once in my life.  I have never had that at all!  I am so excited!

Like I said, Here's to a NEW ME this year!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOOOO!!!! I WANT ONE TOO!

    You are doing so GREAT, by the way! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete