Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Today as I was sitting in church I noticed something.  I have a lap! My kids can sit on my lap and they don't fall off.  WOW! Sorry it's just exciting to see my body change and gain something that I don't think I really ever had.  Well know I had. LOL

Also today as I was getting ready for church I noticed that lately alot of my clothes are starting to get loose again.  It is sure nice to but on something that you haven't worn for awhile because it was really tight and then put it on today and have it fit the way it should and be a little loose.  It just boosts that self esteem right up there.  I feel happier than I have been for a long time.  I have more confidence in my step too!  It sure is nice to see people look at me and say to me WOW you look awesome!  Why didn't I do this a long time ago?  Because I wasn't ready too.  I was scared! Don't know what I was scared of but I was scared. 

Thank you too all of you that read this blog.  It's kinds of embarrassing but to know that I am helping some of you through what I am going through makes me happy!

Here's to a great week!  Gotta loose 7 pds this week in order to make my goal! I WILL DO IT!  I WILL DO IT! That's what I gotta keep saying to myself when I feel tempted to stray from the path that I have come to know.

There's a quote that sits on my bedroom mirror that reads,"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!"  I just keep saying that to myself lately.  Most days it works but somedays I fall.  Those are the days I pick up myself and get back on track!

Good luck to you all and thanks for being my cheerleading section!

No comments:

Post a Comment