Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yesterday I got to thinking.  Man  I can't get out of the 200's. What's the deal?  So I went back and looked at my log of weight.  It has been 18 days since I hit 202.  What is going on?  Well I know what is going.  1. I am not keeping track of what I eat, drink or snack on.  I am not listening to my body when it's full.

It's time to take it back a step and get it under control!  At this rate I will never met my goal of 170 by March.

Today I am just not feeling like exercising but that's when I need it the most.  So If Laurel ever lays down for her nap this morning I will get on it.  I don't know why it's been so hard latley but it has been.  I still have a ways to go before I can say I am done.

So here's to renewing my conviction and stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment