Scroll to the Bottom to see the changes I have made!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Working out! Yeah that's the word of the day.  Today as I was working out I got to thinking.  I think this is the longest I have ever kept up an exercise program.  WOW! How amazing is that.  I usually would just give up after the first week and just go back to my old ways.  Well no wonder I weighed 255 pds! 

I have watched many seasons of the Biggest Loser and something came to my mind today.  They (as in people that know things about exercise and the desire to exercise) say that when a person reaches that desire to loose weight things will be easier.  I think I am at that spot or I have been at that spot since September.  I was (and still am a lit bit but I think it's in different areas of my life LOL) unhappy, depressed, could not give a care about what I looked like.  In my mind I was beautiful!  I finally think I am starting to believe it myself.  I deserve to be happy! I deserve to be happy! I deserve to shop in the Misses section of the stores and not the Women's Granny wear section.  I deserve to live longer for my kids!  I deserve to be healthier for them!

My workout today was AWESOME!  I have been doing the Biggest Loser Cardio Max Video for almost 3 months now.  I can finally say that I can do ALMOST all of it.  I can finally do jumping jacks! I can finally do pushups. Although I can only do 1 I can do pushups. LOL  It's a great feeling when you finish your workout and you know you completed at least 90% of that workout. 

I don't think I have mentioned it on here yet but I recently decided to buy a shirt over in the Misses department. I haven't shopped in that section for I don't know how many times.  But working at Kohl's I see all the cute and fun clothes.  I always wanted to wear them and said some day I would.  Well that someday finally came.  I was able to buy an XL shirt. It fit so good and wasn't tight at all.  It feels so good to go and buy clothes that aren't a tent! LOL

Thanks for all that stop by!  I know who some of you are! Thanks for all supporting me in this journey!  Give me a shout out when you stop by!  I would love to hear from you all!

Thanks again for all your support!

2 comments:

  1. You are looking awesome!! Congrats!! I am on my way there. My hubby and I have talked lapband. But I am trying something else first. We will see how it goes. I am so glad I know someone who has done it and is doing AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela Bradford JurkovskiJanuary 5, 2010 at 8:30 PM

    Sherrie, YOU LOOK AMAZING! I can't tell you how much I relate, and when you wrote about seeing a sparkle in your eyes agaihn it was like a sucker punch... exactly how I feel. I look at "old" (lol, last summer) pictures of me and all I see is a forced fake smile... The pictures now, I have shiney eyes and that smile is NOT a fake!!! :). I'm so proud of you hon, keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete