It's been 3 months since I had my surgery. It's hard to believe that 3 months ago I changed my life. I actually saved my life.
I have had many questions about what I am doing to loose all this weight. So Here is what I do everyday.
These are the guidelines that my Dr. has given to me to follow everyday.
When I first wake up I weigh myself. EVERYDAY!
That there determines how my day will go. If I weigh less then I go on with my normal guidelines, IF I happen to weigh a pound or more that morning then I am in a TIMEOUT! A timeout is 3 protein drink for the day and lots of water. Nothing else.
But if I am down then this is how my day goes.
Breakfast- protein drink and my vitamin
Lunch- salad with as many veggies as I want. I usually have beets, sunflower seeds and chick peas in it too.
Dinner- Whatever I fix the family and my vitamin
I drink at least 64 ounces of water a day. THIS makes a HUGE difference.
Plus I get a workout in during the day as well. At LEAST 45 mintues a day.
I was walking the kids to and from school until it got cold. Can't wait till it gets warmer weather to do that again. But for now, my Biggest Loser Cardio Max Video and occaisonal trip to the gym is what I do.
Don't get me wrong, It looks easy but somedays I really struggle. Especially lately. Don't know what I have done different but man it's been hard to be good lately! LOL
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment